Do you know what my new favorite movie is? Chocolat! Yes, I know, I know, it is 10 years old, but it is new to me. I always heard it was good and tonight I finally got to see it. The movie had some great lessons on love in it. How many times do we think that the way to show love is to do what we think is right? I love how Vianne shows love to the unlovely or different while those who were supposed to represent love looked away. As I continue to grow older and learn more I realize how much that I am called to "love thy neighbor". Oh, may I see those who need someone to care - someone to show them that they are lovable.
How about you? Who has come into your world that you were able to show some love to?

2 comments:
In a retirement community it is easy to see the hunger for a little conversation. Just speaking with someone makes their day so much nicer.
I also love,love,love that movie!
I have watched it a lot over the years, It always makes me want chocolate cake...lol
Post a Comment