Happy Pink Saturday and Happy March to you!! Please stop by to visit Beverly, our lovely Pink Saturday hostess!
Can you believe that it is March already (and only 11 weeks until school is out? Yippee!..this is just a side note). This February the ground hog didn't see his shadow and we really haven't had much cold since then. In fact, today it was almost 70 degrees. Ahh, but not to worry. Where I live the temperature can drop 30 or so degrees in one day. But, for now I will enjoy it. I got home today and changed clothes so that I could take the dogs for a walk. Err, I mean so they could take me for a walk. You couldn't miss me. I was the one wearing hot pink velour sweats with a small hole in the back side and the color "peanut brittle" on my behind because of years ago when I was painting a bathroom, only to bend over to get a spot and my rear end as I touched the other side of the wall. Come to think of it, that was over 10 years ago and I am still wearing those pants. Oh well, you know what they say, an oldie but a goodie. Anyway, to continue telling you about my ensemble. To match my hot pink velour pants, I wore a turquoise slinky tank top (that I had on with my "real" outfit earlier that day) and my father-in-law's red, green, and blue flannel shirt to keep my arms warm. Yep, that's attractive. What happened to me?! It wasn't that long ago that I wouldn't have been caught dead (that's kind of an awful phrase) looking anything but perfectly coiffed hair, matching clothing and accessories to polish the outfit off. Sigh...Now, my skin doesn't fit as good, I'm tired when I get home, and I just want to be comfy. If I was really brave, I'd take a picture of my hot pink velour sweat pants to post for pink Saturday but somehow your using your imagination seems a lot better to me. Oh, and don't forget the peanut brittle paint on my back end. By the way, that bathroom came out awesome. I did a Tuscany theme - nice!
Okay, Holly, focus! Did I mention that I have focus issues? Well, I chose this adorable lamb picture because March truly did come in like a lamb (notice the pink in her ears). I'm going to enjoy it because I know the lion is coming.
Thank you for listening to my ramblings. I truly hope you enjoy your tour of the wonderful ladies who participate in Pink Saturday. I have laughed, cried, been inspired and humbled as I have read about the women who participate in this fun day!
Pink Blessings to you!
PS I have a link to a great video (speaking of skin that doesn't fit) with Anita Renfroe called "The Wrinkled Ladies". If you haven't seen it, you are in for a treat! Enjoy!

27 comments:
What a fun post. I bet you really look cute in that outfit though and I prefer comfort to style anyway. Have a great day.
Happy Pink Saturday!
Love this lamb, it's so sweet!
~ Gabriela ~
Ohhh I can visualize LOL...and as for that song, sigh. I told my dh I needed a face lift ... my face would be at my knees if my bosom hadn't gotten there first...
thanks for the laughs and happy Pink Saturday !
Oh it sounds like you are having lots of fun. Love the outfit, colorful and pretty too.
Happy Pink Saturday and enjoy your warm weather, Char
Hahahaha, Love your post! Made me "crack up"(Pun intended) about the Peanut Brittle behind. Thanks for the fun :)
Darling precious fun post. I love that LAMB!! xx's
Love the lamb and love the video!!
HPS!!
HUGS,
Debbie
Sweet Lamb!! I just started a little lamb collection so have 5 now!
Peanut Brittle bottom- how funny
Happy Pink
Saturday!
bee blessed
mary
So cute!!
Happy PS!!
The lamb is just precious!!
xo
Kay Ellen
Hello Holly!
Thanks for coming by! I am so excited you are making the laundry detergent! You will love it! I find all my supplies at a large store called WinCo. Not sure if they have them where you live. I have also found it at Wal-Mart at times. Good luck!
Hugs,
Maryjane
Hi Holly,
I feel the same way you do about everyone who participates in Pink Saturday--everyone is so nice!!!
I don't know if I told you before, but Jer. 29:11 is my favorite Bible verse...
Six years ago, I was walking out of church--a mega-church in Calif. and I started talking to a wonderful woman who pulled out her Bible and told me about the verse...I was in awe--I had never heard it...I have used it in my art as a reminder of where all gifts come from and am humbled every day....
XO
Holly- I live in SE Co- I was going to email you but don't see an email addy- mine is rosesandt at yahoo dot com- give me ring- mail- whatever it is!!
bee blessed
mary
Awwwww, I need to cuddle that lamb !
thanks for sharing !
gena
Wonderful!
Happy Pink Saturday greetings from Holland,
with love,
Ineke
Your blog is beautiful. And so is the March lamb.
Happy Pink Saturday! I want a lamb, the look so soft and cute. Have a great week. Linda
Thank you for telling me about the tea room in Castle Rock; I wonder if it is still there? We are going to a basketball tournament in the Springs and will pass through today.
Blessings~Cindy
Hmmmm. I've got one of those outfits, but mine is burnt orange with whjte paint..lol Thank you for stopping by....just became your latest follower. The lamp is so precious....just pure sweet.
Oh my goodness, I love your post today. Well I'm so far my skin fitting properly, I really worried about it for awhile. Now I'm so much more confortable in it!!!! Your little lamb is precious today, I have lambs on my post today but they are the faux type. Enjoy your walks this weekend.
Ann
lol....first I have to tell you I love that sweet lamb picture. Your post is fun today. And talking about looking perfectly coiffed when you go out, I was the same way. But as I get order I figure I am comfy in my own skin and to heck with others. But this past week when I went to town where my new booth is located and to paint, I wore my "paint clothes".....covered in all kinds of pretty paint colors and holey. And don't you know I saw so many of my friends. Arrghhh! I looked pretty bad! (but I was wearing cute tennis shoes though). But isn't that the way it always is? Happy Pink Saturday xo
rats..it errored. I'll try to remember...I think you should have posted the picture of you in your perfectly good pair of pink sweats! Easy for me to say..I'm new at this, my first blog post for Pink Saturdays. I love the lamb..always nice to see a sweet lamb.
Thx for sharing. I love the little lamb. Have a happy pink week.
It's all about the ears...and I know from personal experience, that those little pink ears are as soft as...well...little lambs ears...thanks for the wonderful pic.
Hi Holly,
I bet your hot pink velour pants (and the whole outfit) would make a great post!! I'm very into comfort these days also. I hopped onto your followers list so I'll be back soon. I just love your description of yourself in "about me".
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment.
Hugs,
Annette
Cuuuuuuute lamb. I like the second half of march of course! (The lamby part)
Oh yes...I have a good visual on your outfit..whenever I do this I always say I'm making a "fashion statement" {of what kind I don't know but it feels good to me!} and that's what matters.:0)
We've been having 30-35 degree swings from daytime to nightime..like living in the desert. :0) I'm afraid we'll have another hard freeze or two before spring really sets in.
Happy Pink to you!
Hugs,
Stephanie ♥
Such a fun pink post! I'm just now getting around to Pink Saturday! I reminded my own kids today of having only 11 weeks of school left. Seems hard to believe. Have a great week!
Tammy
Post a Comment