Do we participate in hope? I think so. What is it that you hope for? To lose weight? Be debt free? Be organized? Have a relationship healed? Not being in pain - emotionally or physically? Wanting your life to improve in some way? Wanting someone else's life to improve? What is it that you can do?
Write it down. See, already you have done something.
Make a reasonable goal. Rome wasn't built in a day and you aren't going to lose 20 pounds in one week. (I know...bummer).
Seek wise counsel from someone you trust.
Ask the right question. ( I was a slow learner on this one).
Be an encourager - to yourself or someone else.
Ask
Seek
Knock
Wait (expectantly) - waiting is something that we can do.
...waiting with you in hope...
1 comment:
I can say yes to several of these. :) I always seem to have trouble with the waiting part; that's something I really need to work on.
Post a Comment