Did you ever notice that some people have more faith in their ability to mess up than in God’s ability and willingness to make a new thing? Is that you I am talking to? I know it has been me before. Take our creative endeavors…have you ever made something only to be disappointed at how it turned out? Maybe you threw it away because you believed that it wasn’t redeemable. Do we ever look at who we are or what we do as unredeemable? Been there, done that. But, I have good news for you. There is nothing that you have done or not done that cannot be changed or made new. We are reminded in Isaiah 43:19 that "Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? How about you? Will you not be aware of it….or will you?
1 comment:
well said, Holly! and so true!
thank you ~
wondering if you'd have a minute to stop by FHC for tea? i have a special post i think you might be interested in... :) blessings today
Post a Comment