Whatever is good. . .

 fox on beach
                                                                         I found it here
 I hope you are having a good day. 
Philippians 4:8
                                   I found it here
 I have to say that sometimes my mind is not where it ought to be...our mind really is a battlefield.  I like to think of this verse and then pray that God will help me to think on such good things.  Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, I hope you are having a great one!
Blessings,

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I LOVE that verse, Hlly! What a difference it makes when we think on these things! Have a beautiful day, my friend! :o)

NanaDiana said...

The mind can be a battlefield for sure. Blessings to you, Holly- xo Diana

Salmagundi said...

True -- especially this time of the year; it's so hard to stay focused on why we do all this busy craziness. Sally

Anonymous said...

Cute fox photo and I forget that I could put words onto pictures with general graphic art .... neat art photo. I love the verse too. The earlier part of that verse is a challenge .... be anxious for nothing .... (Phil 4:5-6, I think).

Thanks for stopping by the other day. I enjoyed reading your comment and thinking further about the tree and lessons learned.

I was just looking at the comment by Sally, just above - that's so true. Whether being overwhelmed and not getting the decorations out (like me) or beyond busy having done so . . .

:) Jenn

Search This Blog