Pinterest Christmas

 I thought I would show you some of the great ideas that I have found on Pinterest in case you were feeling bored this month of December. (you know that was a joke, right?!)
I just need to find a cloche to do this one.
These sweet snowmen were created by Lorraine's friend Ilona Steelhammer!
          i found it here
Isn't this a cute idea.  It reminds me of what I did one year.  I wrote in gold metallic (the names of friends I had invited over for a Christmas tea) on some ivory colored satin balls. I tied a gold bow at the top and presented them with their own personal ornament and ended it by saying: The ornaments of a house are the friends who frequent it.  Cute, huh?! =0)
Hobby Lobby sticker monogram letters placed on ornaments. Cute way to make a personalized gift
             I found it here
Love this look
 take white balloons and white tissue paper. blow up balloons, dip tissue in glue, cover balloons and let dry. cut out a space for battery tea light and use in center pieces.  Add some red berries for Christmas!!
          i found it here
and last but not least
Ideas for 12 days of kindness... :)
                 i found it here

Blessings,

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Ooh...such fantastic ideas!! I really like what you did with the ornaments for your tea party! How lovely! :o)

Susie said...

Holly, I love you ornament idea. I may make one each for my sisters. xox,Susie

Search This Blog