newlywed advice

I gotta admit that I am a quote-a-holic.  Is there such a thing?!  I love quotes.  Every day, I begin my classes with quotes and ask the students what they think each quote means.  This year has been fun trying to post quotes during the weekdays and I appreciate so much your staying with me and laughing or sharing your thoughts with me.  I have about three more weeks to come up with more quotes to share.  Let's hope I can stay with it until the end!  I think you'll like this one.  It cracked me up. . .it's advice you might give to a newlywed . . or not. . .
Are you ready. . .

Drum roll please. . . .

The first 50 years are the hardest. 
   Living, Loving and Laughing the keys to a Happy Marriage.
                              I found it here
 Doesn't that just crack you up?  See?  They are laughing. . .
Blessings,

1 comment:

Nancy said...

LOL!! What a cute couple! I think I'll wait until AFTER the wedding to share this one with my daughter! ;o)

Search This Blog