Marvelous Monday

I am so far behind and I'm workin' like crazy.  Hmmm....perhaps I have bitten off more than I can chew...again...
Anyway, just a note to say that I will be by soon!  Thank you for always stopping by and blessing me with your wonderful comments.
Here is a peek at some of what I have been doing...
 This is a repurposed clipboard with rhinestones on the clip and I used scrapbook paper and clippings from magazines on the actual board itself.

 This I love!  I have wanted to do some carolers for a couple of years now and I finally did.  Like me, they are a work in progress.  I am going to two parties and need a $10 gift to bring, so I am bringing these.
Thank you so much for taking a peek.  I hope you have a Marvelous Monday!


Blessings,

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy Monday, my friend!I love the sweet blinged up clipboard! Your caroler is adorable! I hope you're finding some time to enjoy the season in all your busyness! Happy day to you! :o)

Salmagundi said...

Donna Abert (Cindy's MIL) told me that your dolls are wonderful -- the little caroler is adorable!!! Would love to see more of your creations. Is school still in session? Bet so, no wonder you are busy. Sally

Anonymous said...

What wonderful creative pretties you have been working on friend! That would be fun to have a cute clipboard like that! Love your caroler too!

Working on getting 500 newsletters and 70 ornaments with letters out- nothing like waiting till the last minute! I keep saying every year that I will start those ornaments earlier but never seem to! Maybe you can give me a kick in the pants and remind me in summer to get started!

bee blessed
mary

romance-of-roses said...

Your clip board is darling but that little caroler is just adorable and so sweet. What a good idea to make the little carolers. Hope you have a very blessed holiday season...Lu

BG said...

Thanks for dropping by Holly, I have been so very busy of late that I haven't had been as attentive to my blogging buddies as usual.
Love your crafy projects and I always enjoy your quotes.
The weather has been lovely here, warm but not too hot. We are having a quiet Christmas this year...not really doing anything special.
Hope you have a wonderful one!
Hugs,
Sandi

Search This Blog