
I am so late posting this - so sorry!! The winner of the giveaway I had in November is Jillian with Bella Rosa Antiques. I hope you love it, Jil! Thank you all so much for participating! You really do make my day with your kind words!
In keeping with my daily (almost) quotes, I found one I thought was fitting....it made me laugh anyway...
"I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier than the people who have to wait for them." (ROFL because I would be the jolly one)
Blessings,
5 comments:
hahaha!! I love it! I just pictured you actually rolling on the floor and loved it even more! :o)
You had a giveaway? Was I part of it? Oh, my memory these days! ;o)
Thanks so much for the hug, Sweetie! I'm returning it! Have a beautiful day!
Congratulations to the winner!
Congratulations to Jillian...and that would be my husband rolling on the floor with you!....in the nicest laughing way, of course- xo Diana
LOL on that people who are late are jollier. I am never late. But then I am rarely jolly.
Haha so true. I absolutely hate being late...and can tolorate a 10 minute lateness in others. xo,Susie
Great quote - and understandably true!
Also - I'm switching to RSS feed for your blog - trying to clean up my email, readers and all that.
Thanks for stopping by the other day and for your blessings!
Hugs, Jenn
Post a Comment