Happy Pink Saturday all of you Pink Lovely Ladies!! I hope this weekend finds you well and warm! Our temperature has been in the negatives this week - they say that is the first time in 10 years. Baby, it's cold outside!!
Anyhoo...I wanted to show you a doll that I have listed on eBay this week. I think that I am just a wannabee doll maker. I love, love, love making dolls - I love the process and seeing who it is that will appear. This doll is the Queen of Hearts but I have to say she doesn't have the Queen of Heart attitude goin' on. She has a sweet face and a Marie Antoinette "do". She wears an Edwardian style dress in black, pink, and metallic gold and her fingers are bendable. Her stand is black and white to match her stockings.
I would love your feedback....please let me know what you think and any advice would be pinkly appreciated!
Have a wonderfully warm pink day and remember to stop by and say "hello" to our lovely PINK hostess Beverly! She's awesome!
27 comments:
She's beautiful. I love the flamingo.
I just have to say that I don't think you are a wanna be doll maker, you are a doll maker and a pretty talented one at that. She is beautiful and her eyes are perfect. Happy Pink Saturday and a very Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours, Char
She's just darling!! I am your newest follower ~ can't wait to see what you create next. Stop by and visit me when you have a chance!
Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo
She is really adorable. I like the whimsy of her clothing and hair.
Happy PS!
Tammy
She is beautiful. Love the face.
She is full of whimsy. With that flamingo pal, she will be perfect for some lucky winner. Happy Pink Saturday. ~ Sarah
Oh, she is just so sweet!!!! Love the flamingo!!!
I love the doll just as she is. Most everyone has something they love better than most. Yours happens to be cute little dolls. Enjoy them.
She is just wonderful!!!! I love her face....I have always wanted to make such a doll, but I would not know where to start!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Jil
Happy Pink Saturday Holly Sweetie...
Oh my gosh she is exquisite. What do you mean a Wanna Be Doll Maker? Oh my gosh, you ARE. She is so detailed and the addition of the pink flamingo is just the perfect item. It so fits her little personality that is coming right on through her. I love the lace and her hair color as well. Oh she is so elegant. I thank you for sharing her with me today.
Somebody is going to be getting quite the beauty for their home. Thank you again for sharing and have a wonderful weekend sweet friend. Country hugs and much love, Sherry
Adorably cute!, Holly. You are amazing ... beautiful creations.
Have a beautiful PS weekend ~
TTFN ~
Hugs, Marydon
She is lovely. The hair is perfect. I too am featuring a hand made doll this week. Stop by and visit.
Happy Pink Saturday.
I think you did a great job with her and I'm a total doll lover too. I started a doll with the Cloth and Clay Doll group but I didn't get her finished, too many projects not enough time but she will get finished eventually. If you love dolls there are a couple of different groups and they are between $10 and $12 per year to join and they have lots of fun and support from each other, not that you need a class you just might enjoy some fun with like minded people with similar interest. You possess a great deal of talent! Hugs and she is darling and so unique! xoxo Marilou
What a gift you have. You do a fabulous job as a doll maker. She is adorable, the painting is impecable. I'll be coming back to see what all you create.
Ann
Clap. Clapping. Still clapping. You are one talented doll maker. HPS!
Joyce M
She is phenomenal - well done!!
Happy Pink Saturday to you :O)
Happy PS! She is a lovey!
Enjoy your weekend!
Smiles~
C
Love your new doll and the adorable flamingo. Both are beautiful and so much fun.
What a great Pink Saturday post. Just loved it. Hope you are keeping warm and enjoying all the pink.
Have a wonderful weekend.
xo Cathy
Oh so beautiful.
ENJOY!
Jany
Don't forget to "Look in the Nook".
cute pink hair..
well done.
HELLO AND HAPPY PINK SATURDAY~I THINK SHE IS ADORABLE AND HOW CUTE IS HER PINK FLAMINGO :p
XO~MARI
Happy Pink Saturday!
Your doll is fabulous!
~ Gabriela ~
I love her!! You are a very creative and talented doll maker!!
She is very pretty looking and i love the flamingo.
Just dropped in to say Happy Pink Saturday! Enjoyed visiting your blog. Your doll is so cute. Love her pink hair. Blessings, Debbie
she is pretty! happy PS!
Hi Holly, I have the Cloth and Clay link on my side bar if you want to check it out, I mainly joined that one so I could get familiar with the paper clay aspect of it, thought due to time constraints I have not finished any yet, I'll keep you posted! How did you like the Cloth Doll Group and do you still belong?? Let me know when you have time, Hugs Marilou
Post a Comment