I’ve been computer deprived all week because my computer has been in the shop. It seems that it got attacked with viruses and like us, it needed to get better. My daughter asked me how I was going to survive. I told her I wasn’t sure. But, alas, when presented with a challenge, we seek to overcome. I am using “other sources” to get this post to you today. I love so much putting a post up because of all of the wonderful women who stop by and have good things to share. (That would be you). So, what did I do this week without the internet? Hmmm….lets see….I probably cleaned a few more dishes, I visited longer with others, I did not play solitaire while I waited for my heat bag to get warmed in the microwave, I read, and the last thing I did was make a time line of the last 20 years. I have to admit, I was not having a very good day yesterday and I thought that I would draw it out. I had also been reading about drawing our prayers to God and since I enjoy being creative, I decided to try that. (That will probably be another post). I have to tell you that most of the time I go with the flow and I can see the good things that God is doing. Then there are those moments that I get down and discouraged and have to process through it. Last night was one of those nights….So, I did a time line of sorts to see where we had been. I was feeling sorry for myself (I admit that), but then I saw something that helped me to feel better. I also did a timeline of Joseph in the Bible…his life was not so easy and I did not realize how many years he went through difficult times before he saw how all of it was meant for good. I continue to wait…

No comments:
Post a Comment