You know you're getting old when...
Should I share it? Should I not? It gives away my age....oh, go on and share it....We're all doing it - getting old that is.
Okay, here is the scenario...I'm standing at the door of the school letting the children in as they get off the bus. It is -10 outside. A student grabs my arm and shakes it saying that she is cold and then she says....drum roll please....."When I shake your arm, I can see your neck jiggle." Wasn't that special?
What can I say? I mean really... So, I just thanked her. Heavy sigh...
So.....how was your day?

4 comments:
The funny things kids say-so precious! But really, couldn't they just keep it to themselves!!
~Trisha
Oh, I so agree, Trisha!! Gotta love 'em. =0)
That is too funny! made my day!
Glad I could make your day Marilou. Those kids....=0)
Post a Comment