Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Almost Valentine’s Day! I put together my own box of valentine candy – eye candy. I love pink and all shades thereof and sparkly things. Here is to all the wonderful Pink Saturday ladies. May your day be blessed and full of pink, chocolate, sparkly things and LOTS of love!
Thank you, Beverly, for hostessing our wonderful Pink Saturday gathering! Please stop by and say hello to Beverly!




29 comments:
Hi Holly,
I am your newest follower! So nice to meet you and see this precious post. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!!
XO
Happy Pink Saturday!
Gorgeous eye candy...is there any real candy? LOL!
~ Gabriela ~
That's the prettiest little box of treats I've ever seen! I need something like that so I don't pig out. lol
Have a sweet Pink Saturday!
Tammy
Holly, this is a fabulous idea ... please pass the box! Chuckle!
Happy Valentine's PS weekend ~
TTFN ~
Marydon
Everything is so beautiful and no calories either. Cute.
A good substitute for chocolates! And very pretty too! Linda
Wonderful eye candy, and low-cal too! Love it.
Holly,
What a sweet idea! It is too cute and so original. I just love it!!!
Cindy
What a cute idea! Happy Pink Saturday and Valentine's Day! Marcia
Some lucky person will enjoy the pinks and assorted candies you arranged.
Pink eye candy indeed ! Happy Pink Saturday ...
Hi Holly,
Oh my gosh, I'm so happy you wrote back! I was out and I was thinking how adorable your heart box is while I was out shopping--how funny is that? It is precious!
Thank you so much for becoming a follower--and I'm so happy we got to meet thru Pink Saturday!
Enjoy a "very pink" day!!!
XO
Hello Holly, That is a lovely box of eye candy it is so pretty. Happy pink saturday and Happy Valentine's Day. Linda
Oh I love your eye candy. I think I would rather have that than actual candy, ha!
Hugs,
Jacalyn
Oh Holly! I love our eye candy! Such a cute idea for a picture. Thanks for stopping by!
Sherry
What a beautiful box of eye candy... low fat too! :)
Leslie
Your Newest Follower
Tranquil Acres of Alexandria
So much better than chocolate! This is lovely:>)
How pretty and yummy looking too! Happy Valentines PS and thanks for your visit.
Happy Pink Saturday Holly Sweetie..
Oh do I ever love your box of chocolate LOVE. It is exquisite. What a gorgeous idea and way to share your lovelies.
And this box of chocolates, it is one even an insulin diabetic like me, can LOVE. We don't gain an ounce.
Thank you for sharing sweetie. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Valentine's Day.
Many hugs and much love, Sherry
Hi Holly, Happy Valentine's Day. I love your idea; I've never thought of it -- so cute; thinking of using smaller box and giving to crafter friends -- adorable and unique and I love your blog pic, great smile -- here's smiling back at you kid -- who said that Frank sinatra? Ha don't know. Terri -- www.morningdewdrops.typepad.com
Hi Holly!
This was such a sweet idea! Definite eye candy and no calrories which makes it all the better.
Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Valentines' Day!
Hugs, Pat
How exquisitely charming!! Your Eye Candy is certainly appealing, and your talents and imagination vast. Of course, my favorite is the simple cluster of buttons---I've had a love affair with the little charmers since I was a small child, given free rummage of my Mammaw's boxes and jars of the pretties. What a nice reminder!
Thank you for the beautiful arrangement, and Happy Pink Saturday!!
rachel
Now there is a box of Valentine's Day goodies that won't hurt my waistline!
What a great idea. I would rather a box of vintage goodies than real candy. Have a lovely Valentine's Day.
Careyann
I love it.
Happy valentine's day!
ENJOY,
Jany
Don't forget to "Look in the Nook"
Dear Holly:
That sure is eye candy. LOVE that idea and it's all so gorgeous!!! Happy PS
Roselle
What gorgeous bonbons! Even nicer than chocolate (sorry, I know that's sacriledge, lol)
Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment. Sorry I'm late, I was teaching yesterday (Saturday) and we've been out for Valentine's lunch today (Sunday) so only just started visiting! Happy Pink Weekend, and hugs from the UK.
Thanks for the visit, Holly, will look at your book!
xo
Sandy
My Shabby Streamside Studio
http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/
I LOVE these photos! What a clever idea. So pretty.
Post a Comment