Color my Hope Pink


No doubt about it - we live in challenging times. For those who have lived through difficulties and have hung onto hope, we understand the struggles that many are going through. Wouldn't it be nice if we could share that hope with others? What if we rocked our world with hope? What if we made a difference in our world because of the hope that is within us? The Internet has changed our world and it allows us to come together in many different ways. I would like to invite you to join us at womanofhope.com.

At Woman of Hope we want to rock our world with hope by making a difference in people's lives. I know one thing - when women join together for a cause, great things happen! Please join us in making a difference in people's lives - whatever gift you have been blessed with is what God especially chose for you. We invite you to join with us as we live out our purpose and make a difference in our world! I have an opportunity to share this with you because of Beverly's wonderful idea of Pink Saturday. Bless you, Beverly for such a lovely idea. I hope that you visit Beverly's site at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/ as well as the other wonderful ladies who are a part of this fun event.

We are an online marketplace for women who have have a blog, etsy, or website to advertise. Each month one (or more) women will be in the spotlight and they will have an opportunity to share their website, products they might sell, and share their story of hope or what hope means to them. Right now I would like to invite you to submit your blog or website to woman of hope or leave me a message here that you would like to be a part of this marketplace and we will advertise your place until May 2011 - my compliments! I just ask that you take the woman of hope button and place it on your blog or website. Blessings to you wonderful ladies! I can't wait to see how God will work through us to rock our world with hope!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good idea! Will be checking it out. Happy Pink Saturday.

Rebecca said...

Inspiring and uplifting-your post. I've been asking God a lot lately-what is my gift to give-I want to be what he wants me to be-I'm waiting to share whatever he wants me to. Good luck with your lady's of Hope-I agree completely with your mission!

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

thanks for your invite Holly ~
i did respond 'yes' at that time
[sept 26th] but haven't heard back so hoping you have whatever's needed from me to go ahead ...
stop back at FHC anytime if you want more info , etc..
blessings :)

Search This Blog