Pink in Alaska





I had the wonderful opportunity to visit Alaska when I worked at a residential treatment facility. I soon had my "favorites" - favorite restaurants, favorite shops, etc to go to during each trip. The first picture is a wall doll that I have hanging in our half bath....isn't she wonderful?

The next picture is a wreath that at the time I couldn't justify paying for. But, you know what they say - you should buy it when you see it because....when you get home you end up calling the place to see if they will ship it to you and then it costs THAT MUCH MORE! But, I'm so glad I did....the roses are a velvety light pink. This beautiful wreath hangs in another bathroom in our home. I bet you are thinking that our whole house is pink. ;0)

The last picture is the cutest pair of rhinestone opera glasses that I bought at a delightful tea shop in Anchorage. They were calling my name. (That tends to happen to me a lot).

Happy Pink Saturday to all who stop by. The lovely pink lady who thought all of this up is Beverly at howsweetthesound.typepad.com. Please stop by her place and say hello.

















11 comments:

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

HaPpY PS Holly !
see u later for tea :)

Sue McPeak Hunt said...

So glad you stopped by for my Featured Pink Saturday Post!

I really enjoyed seeing your Alaskan Treasures. My grandmother lived in Anchorage for many years, and although I never got to visit her there, she wrote letters about how amazing it was.

Happy Pink Saturday!

Rebecca said...

I've heard that Alaska is beautiful-not sure if I'd want to visit or not-Happy Ps!

Patti said...

Such lovely pinks today. I especially love that heart-shaped wreath. It's beautiful.

And as for a totally pink house...I'd go for that, though I would have green and white thrown in as well. But to have every room pink, green, and white would be the perfect house in my book.

Blessings to you,
Patti (Fill My Cup with Beauty)

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Wow, you certainly did fine some great treasures in Alaska. That's a place I would love to visit... maybe one day who knows.

Have a Wonderful Weekend Holly, and HPS to You*

Betty said...

Happy Pink Saturday!! I love your wall doll. She is so pretty!

Unknown said...

So cute :) Pink is not a color often associated with Alaska!

HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
Sarah

Unknown said...

What wonderful treasures. I love Alaska. I have relatives that live there. I'm from Washington State but currently living in Indiana. Happy Pink Saturday.
Hugs, Lisa Kay

fiberdoodles said...

So pretty! Happy belated Pink Saturday!!

Anonymous said...

I love your pinks. I'm really behind on my Pink Saturday but glad I stopped by or I would have missed them. Happy Pink Saturday.

Unknown said...

Love the glasses. Happy Pink Saturday!

Search This Blog