Creativity is seeing something that doesn't exist already. You need to find out how you can bring it into being and that way be a playmate with God.

I saw this saying earlier this week on the web and just loved it!! As with so many talents that we have, creativity is also inspired by God. It is fun to create with Him. I have often thought how much He enjoyed creating us and the incredible world we live in.


Go forth and create!


Creative blessings to you!


3 comments:

Rita said...

Dear Holly,
reached you thru you being featured at Bev's Pink Saturday post.
I'm so glad I've been directed here so that I could discover your lovely blog.
beautiful post and great P.S. post as well. I know I'm a little late in visiting P.S. participants but there's so many that I have made plans to visit a few each day in order to get to know the ladies being united under the wonderful pink color.
have a great week
fondly
rita

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

a great permission and blessing!
thx for posting!

Ineke Original said...

Love this!
greetings from Holland,
Ineke

Search This Blog