
Have you ever asked, "what else can go wrong?" I have and didn't dare ask it this past week because I knew all too well what can go wrong - more! Then I was thinking rather than continuing in my negative attitude, I could ask what else can go right? So, here goes....
I was able to spend time with some dear friends this weekend
Every day I can enjoy a glass of iced tea
The sun is shining
Cooler weather is around the corner
My jeans are a little baggier...today
My website is coming along and I have a wonderful person to help me with it
I have a job
I've actually cooked this weekend
I could go on...you get the point. All to often we do ask that question and I am refusing to give into it. Yes, things do go wrong - sometimes terribly, but things also go right. Where will your focus be?
1 comment:
I love it! Thank you for the reminder!
Post a Comment