Hmmm.....what should I wear for the occasion?
Option #1: What do you think of this basic black dress? Every girl has a basic black dress, doesn't she? And, make sure you check out her boots! You can tell a lot about a girl by her
Option #2: Or should I wear this cute little number. Surely Twiggy would be pleased. (My hips would be screaming though...."LET ME OUTTA HERE!" (Check out the boots again...you can tell a lot about a girl...)
Option #3: Or, we have this little number. I don't think she has shopping on her mind, but the dress sure is cute. I'm thinkin' those shoes are going to be a little uncomfortable by the end of the day though. Ouch!
Next, we must choose a bag...a pink and black bag of course.
Well, what do you think? I agree, it's not big enough. I like a BAG!
Now, this one is kind of cute, but it's not making the statement I'm looking for.
Now, this bag is more like it. It's cute, it's fun and it's big!
Then again, if I carried this one, it would appear that I "meant business" when I walked into a store. hmmm...Well, when all is said and done, maybe I should just take a shopping cart on wheels. I would make a very colorful bag lady!
I had better bring along my pink and black Nikes to change into at the end of the day when my feet no longer move with the rest of my body!
The more I think about it, comfort is in! I just found this great shirt on Zazzle. Isn't this great? See, I think Black Friday is becoming a holiday.
Whatever you are doing, I hope you are having a wonderful day! Happy Pink Saturday to you! Remember to stop by all of the other Pink Saturday members ,especially Beverly our Pink Saturday hostess. Leave them a message and remember that if they don't get back to you right away, they are probably out doing the Black Friday thing too!
Blessings,









14 comments:
Oh Yes, Pink & Black is definitely a girl thing...love the Nikes, but I, "Just Say No To Black Friday"!
Hugs~
Love the pink and black now. Okay--gotta tell you- Dress #2-the color block one~ WELLLL Gotta tell you- I had a dress JUST LIKE THAT back in the early 70's. My own was black and WHITE AND I wore white Go-Go boots with it! Yeah...and looked pretty good, if I do say so myself. Love those purses! xo Diana
Yes this is a girl thing. Me being old I can't chose a favorite that would fit me...now. lol Like the shoes. Blessing Trish
I love that cute shopping trolley! Great pink (& black!) post!
Happy Pink Saturday.
Best wishes,
Natasha.
I am fond of both colors. But my closet reflects nothing but black or earth tones.
Very pretty!!
Barbie and Ken, please come and see. Have a great weekend.
'Love Option #2. Although I would not look like Twiggy in it, ha. Pink and black is a girly thing, hoe can we not love it?
Happy Pink Saturday. When you mentioned Twiggy, I had to check your profile! And "go go boots". Had a pair. I'm in trouble w/the shoe defining me, or maybe it just does. Anyway, I had to check out your profile and just smiled as I read it. So, do the dolls need therapy or the people, or both? Back to your post, great combination Pink and Black, in color and in combining Pink Saturday + Black Friday! Enjoyed my visit! Maybe Black Friday IS becoming a holiday. Great reflections all. Thanks, Jenn
Lovely pink!
Pink Accessories, have a fun Saturday!
Hi Holly,
Oh gosh--I've been so busy with company that I forgot about Pink Saturday~Happy Pink Saturday!!!
XO
Cindy
HI Holly! Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving- we did! I have been meaning email you a nice girl to girl email but have been terribly busy- i did want to give you this web site - Ashley is trying to get a group of Colorado Bloggers together! here is the addy
http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2011/11/just-a-few-thoughts-wanna-meet-up-in-colorado.html#comment-121353
Hi Holly,
I have a giveaway on my blog and I thought you might want to enter!!! xo Cindy
Holly!
I actually have that Juicy purse!! And it is big and I LOVE it!!! I am so glad you love it too!!
All of your pinks are so funny, or awesome, or both!!
xxDaniella
Love this post. Love the mix and the play with the black and pink. Which I must say you truly mixed it up well. I love all the looks. Like you I think I need a big bag to carry. Because I know I sure do mean business.
Wonderful outfits and boots the gals have on. The last dress is way cute!
Pink tennis shoes YES!
Have a wonderful hump day!
Blessings
Post a Comment