That Cindy.....


Wow!  I have been out of the loop, so imagine my delightful SURPRISE when I found out that I was one of the WINNERS from Cindy's Victorian Christmas Extravaganza !  Thank you SO MUCH, Cindy!  I just love it!  Cindy's artwork is amazing as is she!
I am doing the happy dance!
Blessings,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your post! thanks for sharing... God bless you...

dellerd said...

Congrats Holly.....lucky you. Just beautiful....

Love Of Quilts said...

Congrats on your win. Trish

Love Of Quilts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Holly,
I was so excited that you won! All of a sudden I got the idea to make the art pieces for Victorian Christmas week prizes--I hope you enjoy it!!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend, my friend.
Happy Pink Saturday!
XO
Cindy

Cindy Adkins said...

Congratulations! Yes, Cindy's artwork is fabulous ~ just like her! Thanks for sharing.
Cindy

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Wow! Congratulations on your win -- looks like you got some beautiful things!

Teresa said...

That is awesome!!!! Congratulations...to win stuff is like a 'God kiss'!

Search This Blog