Funny commercials (I just heard one now and it made me smile).
knowing that when I "wish" that I would've said or done something different that it reminds me that I am open to God's gentle hand guiding me and knowing that He loves me enough to show me The Way.
having two feet to take me places
having hands to create
having a sense of smell and a nose to breath
eyes to see
freely being able to read God's Word
being able to pray with Julia as she travels back home to Germany
being the part of an amazing Sunday School class full of women who share their insights and seeing what God is doing in their lives.
having a great pastor and his wife
seeing God at work in our church, in my work, in my family, in me . .
Blessings,







No comments:
Post a Comment