I haven't been ignoring you. . .
I have been running around . . .
Last week I had a party to help introduce my new business. . .
Jewelry! And, look, they even have PINK! (Guess who bought this? You guessed it! Moi!)
I'm doing lots of traveling and haven't been home much
But, I do love mail and I would be tickled PINK if you would leave me a note that you stopped by!
Linking up with Beverly and all the other Pink Saturday ladies!
Blessings,







26 comments:
Holly- What a pinkalcious post! Love your new header and I soooo want that trike for my granddaughter! xo Diana
Ohhh congrats and best of business to you !
Happy PS
(())
Congratulations on your new business...loved all the cute pink pictures!
HPS!
Jil
darling pinks!
great to see you back, Holly =))
every success...
Holy cow - love those pink things - especially the dress - I'll take that and the pink mailbox! It is a giveaway, right? Good luck in your new business. xo Nancy
HPS!
Are you traveling in this pink car?
Gabriela
Oh WOW, Holly, what a gorgeous post!! I saw that dress and said, "WOW!" Congratulations on your new business--this is so exciting!!
I am having a blog party on my Shabby Chic Girls' Club blog if you'd like to link up...It's my one and only one and it lasts all week if you have time. (You can even link up this post or an older one!)
Xo
Cindy
What a lovely pink post and congratulations on your new business. Happy pink Saturday
Congratulations on your new business. No wonder you have been busy!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Best wishes,
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me
Congratulations on your new business. Great pink photos share. Hope your weekend is great.
Good luck on your new adventure.
~Emily
The French Hutch
Congrats on your new business!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs
Charo
Congrats on your new business. Trish
Love your pinks! Best of luck with your new venture.
I love your pink you shared today!!!
Happy Pink Saturday!!!
Suzann ~xoxo~
Cute apology for being absent. I wish I could come up with one for so delightful. I'm pack up a home I've lived in for 13 years, downsizing, and, at 67, am heading off to India for six months of adventure.
My Pink Satuday is at:
http://rnsane.blogspot.com/2011/09/pink-saturday-pink-flower-and-bee.html#links
Really enjoyed perusing over your blog. I like the fact that your blog is so varied. Lots of stuff, interests, quotes and pics. I just joined pink Saturday and have come across so many kindred spirits.
Isn't the blog world amazing?
I love your photos and attitude.
Cheers,
Leah
Love all of your PINKS!! That dress is gorgeous!! The trike is just too cute!! And the jewelry, sweets, etc...hmmmnnnnn!!
Congratulations on your new business and best of luck....everyone loves jewelry. so you should do well....
Have a happy weekend....Yasmin
Oh Holly,
Thanks SO much for joining the party!!! Your pinks are so beautiful~I love that dress and the mailbox--so gorgeous!
XO
Cindy
Awesome! Good luck with your new business!
HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
Sarah
Your pink dress caught my eye...how pretty. A new business combined with jewelry a WIN WIN!
Happy Pink Saturday...
Jillian
Happy Pink Saturday Holly, Love all the Pinks! Have a wonderful week! Hugs Marilou
wow what a fabulous post pink-a-licious.... such treasures ... thanks for sharing .. hugz x
your pinks are fabulous!!
I didn't know you started a new business! Good for you! All the best to you on this new path!
xxDaniella
OOH! I so love pink myself!! Congrats on your new business -- what kind of jewelry?
Everything is pretty in pink. Love your treasures...beautiful!
Beautiful pinks. Hurray for your new business...much success! HPS
Wags, Niki
Post a Comment