
Do you ever get to that point where you just say, "I give up. I surrender." We try and we try and we try and to no avail (or so it seems) we are not much farther than when we started. But then again, maybe we are....we just don't recognize it. I have to tell you, though, I feel like I'm on a treadmill - going and going and going and getting nowhere. That is where I've been this week. That was my moment where I said, "Okay, God, I surrender." I have thought about that song, "I surrender all." I have dreams, goals, and longings and have worked toward them for a l-o-n-g-l-o-n-g time and yet I do not seem to be any closer. So, I told God this week that I surrender. He is probably thinking, "finally"! Because God is bigger than my dreams, thoughts and doings, I have to believe that He has the best in store for me. I may not see that at first, but I know that I will see it eventually. He always has the best in store for those He loves. I wonder what He has in store for you?
2 comments:
AMEN-I need to listen to this too!
Amen. I found myself constantly in HIS way, or directing traffic, hee hee :) Great message and I hope He Blesses you Mightily !! Happy Pink Saturday !!
Post a Comment