Dotees for Swap


I belong to the Dollstreet Dreamers (great group by the way). Judi asked if we would be interested in doing a swap of dotees. She gave us a link to flickr to see what dotees are and I was hooked. These are the three that I am going to send. i really like how they turned out...they were kind of hard to part with. But, I will be receiving new dotees and will look forward to them. I'll post the picture when they come in. I can't wait to see my new dotees!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

These turned out cute, Holly. What does dotee mean?

Hope you are coming to the shop Friday.

Holly said...

Hi Nancy~
Learning about dotee's was new to me too. It is a 3-6 inch doll with a loop at the top to hang and a tail at the bottom. Go on flickr and put in dotee under the search. There are some great ones. This might be a good project for our group some month.

Ani said...

These are adorable. I am not such a good sewer, but if I were, I'd get involved in making things like this. I found you through Pink Saturday. -Lola at Dharma Killed Dogma Buddhist Blog

Search This Blog