Just Charming




I belong to a very talented group of artists and the latest swap is charms. We are each to create our own charms and swap them. I have two different types I made. The first group is shrinky dinks. I think that I have had the shrinky dink "paper" for about 4-5 years and like so many projects, I had not gotten around to using it. This was a great opportunity. So, I used the Unruly Girls stamps that I have also had for quite some time and stamped, colored and then shrank them in the oven. I used an 1/8" paper hole punch so I could put a jump ring in.


The next bunch of charms I made up using felt. I made roses out of them, added green felt leaves some beading. I really like how these turned out.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I really like these too! I can hardly wait for Friday night!!!

Search This Blog